Open call for applications / deadline: June 18, 2022
For the next editions of Dans in Ontwikkeling, artistic director, Liat Magnezy is looking for an open minded, independent and self- motivated dance maker / choreographer with a spark for a new creation for a 3 weeks residency.
The residency results in a public presentation in Wennekerpand, Schiedam. *Honorarium for dancers and choreographers is paid based on CAO.
What we offer:
– 120 hours studio time in Ruimte in Beweging Schiedam
– artistic coaching
– professional pictures & video registration
– publicity (i.e. flyers, posters)
– traveling costs (outside rush hours)
– budget for material costs
– technique including light design
Your investment is your working time and the working time of your dancers. We do not offer honoraria for the residency.
Applicants are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– a short motivation and availability
– a description (max. 1 A4) of your concept
– a link to 5 min. max video material of work in progress or previous work.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, June 18, 2022.
Preparation periods / Performances :
- August 1 – October 31 / November 1, 2022
- November 2 – February 6 / February 7, 2023
- February 7 – May 8 / May 9, 2023
More info of previous editions: www.magnezy.nl/dans-in-ontwikkeling/